Thursday, July 9, 2015

Maternity Style: 23 Weeks

Printed Shorts...







Necklace (similar style) / Necklace (similar style) / T-shirt / Printed Shorts / Denim Vest : Light Wash / Lipstick: #750 Kiss me Coral / Eyeshadow: Sunlit Bronze

Throughout my pregnancy so far I have tried to purchase as many items that I can reuse as possible.  These printed shorts have an elastic waist so I could wear them under my belly, but also use them post pregnancy.  A classic ruched maternity tee is layered with a simple denim vest to create a more interesting look.  I am finding myself doing a lot more layering now that I am pregnant so I can invest in only maternity basics and use accessories to make my outfits more interesting. Paired with bronzed skin, bronze eyeshadow and an orang-ey coral lipstick this summer look is perfectly airy yet chic.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.