Monday, October 5, 2015

Baby Shower gifts for Grandmas

A few weekends ago we had our Baby Shower for Baby Groebler.  My wonderful mother and mother-in-law put so much effort and love into planning it.  It was just beautiful!!  In order to thank them for all of their hard work I came up with this little gift to give to them at the shower.  

I found these adorable Vera Bradley small cross body bags/clutches.  I thought they would be perfect as a diaper clutch to take into a restaurant or store quickly and not have to bring the whole diaper bag.  They can then be used after the baby is out of the diaper stage as a small purse.  
Diaper Clutch Vera Bradley Purse Crossbody bag

I then just filled them with diapering essentials: Diapers, wipes, and diaper cream.  It's that simple.  They were a hit with the Grandmas and a little way to show my appreciation for all of their hard work. 



Vera Bradley Diaper Clutch Gift for Grandma Baby Shower Diapers Wipes Diaper Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.